Who Can Apply:
- All recipients of this scholarship must be a resident of the Metro-East at the time of application and already enrolled as a full time student (minimum 12 credit hours) in good standing at one of the Universities or College listed on this application.
- Student must submit a GTKM application and required essay to the mailing address or website listed below before deadline date to be eligible for the Scholarship. The Scholarship will be applied during the academic semester immediately following the application submission. Awarded for Spring Semester 2016 ONLY.
- Students must be deemed in good standing within the University or College guidelines to which they are applying.
- This Scholarship award must be used for the specified semester as indicated on this application. There is no exception, this will be evaluated at time of awarding.
- This Scholarship award may be superseded by any other tuition-only grant or scholarships received by the student.
- This Scholarship award pays tuition, fees and books only.
- All Scholarship materials must be received (post marked) no later than November 1st, 2015.
- Students must intend to complete a degree or certificate at one of the Universities or College listed on his application to receive the GTKM Scholarship award.
Submission: Write your testimonial, in 500 words or less, answering the following questions:
- Why do you love living in the Metro-East area?
- What do you personally do to contribute, improve and/or promote the Metro-East area?
Deadline: November 1, 2015
Learn More: Get to Know M.E. Scholarship