Who Can Apply:
- Current high school (or home-schooled) seniors attending school in the United States OR current college students already studying at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at time of application or already in possession of high school diploma / GED
- Planning to or already currently pursuing a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Carrying a minimum 3.00 GPA currently
Submission: In order to get started with the scholarship program you need to research and create great researched articles between 750-1500 words on the following subject.
- What kinds of mattress students like best.
- Factors you think that may impact sleeping experience.
- What kind of innovations we can do for better mattress.
- Any other topic about better sleep, mattress, bedroom.
Deadline: November 18, 2017