The Giannini and Yates Community Service Scholarship (Deadline: May 31, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. This includes incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- An updated resume, including your contact information and status as a student
- A 750 word personal statement that provides a thoughtful analysis of the relationship between community service and the career the applicant is interested in pursuing
- A current unofficial transcript from the applicant’s school (NOTE: First-year college students must submit an unofficial transcript from their most recent school, as well as an unofficial transcript from their current post-secondary institution.)
Deadline: May 31, 2017
Learn More: http://lawyeratl.com/scholarship