GIGA Inc. Scholarship Fund (Deadline: May 15, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Enrolled at, or acceptance to, an accredited public or private college or university, pursuing an undergraduate degree.
- A minimum 2.75 cumulative GPA through the last two grading periods.
- Enrollment as a full-time student, or as a part-time student and working full-time.
- Applicants must be employees of GIGA, dependents of employees of GIGA, or a graduating senior from Wilkinson County High School.
- GIGA employees must be employed for at least three years to be eligible.
- Attach a resume listing your school and community activities.
- Attach a copy of your high school or college transcript.
On the last page, the applicant will select the GIGA Inc. Scholarship Fund and complete the following additional information:
- A short essay response describing educational plans and commitment to community service.
- High School Seniors only: Provide one reference who will provide a recommendation. This should come from your counselor or teacher.
Deadline: May 15, 2016
Learn More: GIGA Inc. Scholarship Fund