Who Can Apply:
- Must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Legal Resident of the United States.
- Must currently hold or anticipate a high school diploma or GED within the 2018 school years and have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Must be planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Must submit a written essay pursuant to the established guidelines and deadline dates and times.
Submission: To apply for this scholarship, please provide a 500-word minimum essay on the following topic:
- What life experiences have shaped who you are today and what challenges have you overcome in achieving your education (i.e. financial, personal, medical, etc.)?
Deadline: February 1, 2018