Who Can Apply:
- Currently enrolled in an accredited high school, college, or university in the U.S.
- Must be a senior in high school or enrolled as an undergraduate
- Be under the age of 25 as of Jan. 15, 2018
- Be enrolled or have plans to enroll in an undergraduate pre-law program or other undergraduate program that will prepare the student academically for later admission to an accredited law school.
- Scholarship is for undergraduate studies ONLY
Submission: Please write an original 400-600 word essay on:
- How you envision helping families as a legal advocate
- Explain your motivation in becoming a family-supportive legal advocate
Deadline: January 15, 2018
Learn More: https://www.yourazlawfirm.com/scholarship/