Who Can Apply: The Girlterest Scholarship is open to all women who are currently enrolled in universities, colleges, or high schools. There is no age limit; you need only to provide the necessary documentation to prove you are currently enrolled as a student.
How to Apply: To participate in our scholarship program, you must submit an essay on one of the following topics:
- What Feminism Means to Me
- Body Image in Social Media
- The Philosophy Behind Beauty
The essay must include a minimum of 500 words and be divided into 4-5 subheadings. The essay can discuss a particular aspect of one of the above topics.
Once you have completed your essay, you must send it to us via email and include the following information:
- Personal Data – Your full name, email address, and contact details, including your phone number and address
- ShortBio and Photo (Will be published with your essay)
- Institution of Study
- Field of Study
- A statement of your current academic status and documentation to prove your status as a student
Submissions must be sent to us via email to [email protected] Please format your essay as a Microsoft Word document, Google Doc, or PDF attachment.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: December 30, 2016
Learn More: http://girlterest.com/scholarship/