Who Can Apply:
- Full-time undergraduate student enrolled in a degree program in manufacturing engineering, technology, or a closely related field in the United States or Canada.
- Must have completed a minimum of 30 college credit hours.
- Possess an overall minimum GPA of 3.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Students may submit a scholarship application in succeeding years.
- Need is not a consideration in awarding scholarships except when two or more applicants have equal qualifications.
Deadline: February 1, 2020