Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is funded by many donors in honor of Glenn Hansen’s long and dedicated service to the College of DuPage Faculty Senate and Association as a whole.
- Glenn Hansen for served seven years as President of the COD Faculty Association; his first term was from 2006-2008, and he returned to lead the Association is January 2012.
- Glenn Hansen ends his leadership of the Association having set it on a path for future prosperity.
- Applicants must be currently enrolled at or admitted to College of DuPage, and have filed the FAFSA for the applicable academic year.
- Applicants must submit a personal statement regarding their community involvement and leadership in order to complete the application process
Submission: Applicant must describe their community involvement and/or civic engagement by articulating the outcomes of their service learning experience. Applicants must articulate how he/she represents or has represented his/her constituency. As a developing leader, the applicant must show how he/she has worked in collaboration with other constituencies to find solutions to challenges.
Deadline: November 1, 2019
Learn More: https://cod.academicworks.com/opportunities/2430