Glenn W. Oyler Memorial Technical Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: The Glenn W. Oyler Memorial Technical Scholarship will be awarded to provide financial assistance to students in a community college or technical institute.
- Applicant must be a minimum of eighteen years of age.
- Applicant must have a minimum high school diploma.
- Applicant must have a 2.5 overall grade point average.
- Applicant must provide a letter of reference indicating how they will use their welding education.
- Applicant must be attending a certificate or degree granting course of study in welding.
- Student may be enrolled full time or part time.
- Proof of financial need is required to qualify.
- Applicant must submit all required application information.
- Applicant must be a citizen of the United States and plan to attend an academic institution located within New Mexico or Pennsylvania.
- Applicants may reapply; however, persons who have received this award may reapply and may be granted the award for a maximum of 2 years.
Deadline: February 15, 2018