Who Can Apply: The Globe High School Alumni Scholarship Fund was established with the encouragement of Classes of 1949, 1950 & 1951. Mr. Chuck O. Lee, an immigrant to the United States and the first member of his family to attend college, provided the impetus for an Alumni Scholarship. He had received a scholarship to study at the University of Arizona and his good fortune led him to want to provide opportunities for other deserving students. The Scholarship Committee is committed to helping a Globe High senior with financial need and demonstrated good citizenship, with an emphasis on academics, community service, and extracurricular activities.
- Current graduating senior from Globe High School.
- Cumulative unweighted GPA between 2.5 and 3.5.
- Financial need as indicated on the FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Admitted to an Arizona university, community college or vocational/technical school.
- Arizona resident for tuition purposes.
- Demonstrated evidence of high motivation, determination to succeed and potential leadership.
- Extracurricular/community involvement.
Deadline: March 15, 2020