Who Can Apply:
- For all students interested in applying for The First Generation Scholarship, applicants must be enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program and have a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Applicants may still submit an application if awaiting admission or deciding on an institution, however, the selected individual must be enrolled for the Spring of 2021 semester before receiving the financial aid.
Submission: To apply for this scholarship, interested candidates should provide the following:
- A current resume with contact and education information,
- An official or unofficial academic transcript, and
- An essay of 700-1,000 words discussing the obstacles you have faced as a first generation American and how those experiences have shaped you into who you are today.
Deadline: October 31, 2020