Goizueta Foundation Minority Empowerment Scholarship (Undergraduate) (Deadline: June 30, 2015)
Who Can Apply: The Goizueta Foundation Minority Empowerment Scholarship (Undergraduate) promotes, facilitates and contributes to the education of minority women of academic merit and with demonstrable financial need.
Applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Be a minority female undergraduate (freshman, sophomore, junior or senior) student
- Be enrolled as a full-time student in one of the following schools at Barry University: School of Professional & Career Education (“PACE”), College of Arts & Sciences, School of Business, School of Education, or School of Social Work
- Have a GPA of 3.5 or greater & SAT score of 1100 (OR a letter of recommendation)
- Have demonstrated financial need
- Be a US Citizen or permanent resident
- Preference given to freshmen & sophomores
Scholarships may be renewed, provided that the student maintains a GPA of 3.5 or greater and remains eligible enrolled in the identified school.
Deadline: June 30, 2015