Golden Key Asia-Pacific Community Service Award (Deadline: July 5, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Golden Key members from an Asia-Pacific chapter currently enrolled in university as undergraduate or postgraduate students.
1. Application Registration.
2. Attach the following required documentation:
- An essay of no more than two pages describing the community service work that you have been engaged in within over the past 24 months (2 years) and, in particular, how you have demonstrated leadership in encouraging others to partake in community service. Outline the involvement that you currently have in community service and your plans for future contributions. Why is your area of service important to the wider community?
- A letter of recommendation from the charity or group that you are involved with. You must be presently active in community service and the letter should make reference to this fact.
- An unedited unofficial or official academic transcript.
Deadline: July 5, 2016