Who Can Apply: Golden Key members of an Asia-Pacific chapter currently enrolled in university as undergraduate or postgraduate student, or recently graduated in the previous or current calendar.
1. Application Registration.
2. Attach the following required documentation:
- An essay of no more than two pages giving a brief overview of your university program, the processes you applied that you would like to share with others so they may achieve in their studies and how you came to define the strategies to support your achievement.
- A letter of recommendation from a lecturer or university representative commenting on the student’s general achievement and that person’s perception of the student’s ability to apply their processes and academic focus in order to achieve the requirements of their university program.
- AAn unedited unoffical or an official academic transcript.
Deadline: July 5, 2016