Who Can Apply: Golden Key members of an Asia-Pacific chapter currently studying for a postgraduate qualification at a recognized tertiary institute; OR who have recently (since 1 January 2013) completed a postgraduate qualification; OR who have been accepted to begin a postgraduate qualification within 12 months of the granting of the award. The qualification should be a Graduate Diploma, Masters or PhD.
1. Application Registration.
2. Attach the following required documentation:
- An essay of no more than two pages describing your area of study, what you specialize in or would like to specialize in. Describe how this qualification will allow you to contribute to your industry or society when you have completed your study or entered the workforce.
- A letter of recommendation from a professor/lecturer in the discipline or an appropriate person.
- An unedited unofficial or an official academic transcript of your results (for students who have not yet started their postgraduate course or who are studying a non-research postgraduate qualification) OR a letter from your supervisor in the case of research students.
- Proof of enrollment for students expecting to begin a postgraduate qualification within 12 months of the award being granted.
Deadline: July 5, 2016