Golden Key Asia-Pacific Study Abroad Award (Deadline: July 5, 2016)
Who Can Apply: Golden Key undergraduate, honours and post-graduate members at an Asia-Pacific chapter who are currently enrolled in a study abroad program or will be enrolled the academic year immediately following the scheduled deadline of the award. The study abroad program cannot have been completed prior to the application deadline date. You should be;
a) studying a minimum of 1 semester overseas at a recognised university as part of or contributing to your current degree program,
b) enrolled in a postgraduate program at an overseas university scheduled to commence within 12 months of completion of the your current university undergraduate degree.
1. Application Registration.
2. Attach the following required documentation:
- An essay of no more than two pages describing the factors influencing your choice to study overseas and how it will contribute to your degree. Describe how your overseas experience will allow you to contribute to your industry or society when you have completed your study or entered the workforce.
- A confirmation of enrollment at your host university overseas.
- An unedited unofficial or an official academic transcript.
Deadline: July 5, 2016