Who Can Apply:
- Alumni, graduate and post-graduate students who have obtained a degree can apply.
- Undergraduate members, at the time of deadline date, are not eligible to apply for this award.
- Must be a Golden Key member.
1.) A personal statement of no more than 3 pages, discussing your personal and professional goals over the next ten years. Be sure to address what are the most significant experiences in your background that have influenced your chosen path since obtaining your degree.
2.) Answers to the following two questions (500 words max, per question):
- What impact would this $10,000 have on your current financial situation?
- What financial obstacles have you had to overcome in obtaining your degree?
3.) A list of all student loans and financial assistance received while enrolled in classes at the undergraduate level and the graduate or post-graduate level if applicable. Official documentation of loans is required to be submitted with your application.
Deadline: June 15, 2016