Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award (Deadline: June 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
- Full Time or Part Time student in a post-baccalaureate program of study at an accredited institution at the time of the application deadline (on or before 15 June, 2018) OR
- Full Time or Part Time student in your senior or final year of your undergraduate program during 30 May – 15 June who will be enrolled in a post-baccalaureate program in the academic year immediately following the granting of the award.
- Must be a Golden Key member
1.) A personal statement of no more than 5 pages that states what program you will pursue or are pursuing, what university you have applied to or are attending, what the status of your application is, when you plan to begin your program and anticipated date of completion. If already enrolled, please note this in your statement and you will only need to list what program you are enrolled in. Your statement should also address why you are pursuing post-baccalaureate or professional studies.
2.) Answer to the following question (500 words max):
- How do you plan to use your post-baccalaureate degree to impact the world through academics, leadership and service?
3.) Complete the Program Questionnaire within the online application.
4.) One letter of recommendation from any of the following:
- A current university faculty or staff member who is familiar with your academic career
- A current or former employer
- A university or organization official familiar with your involvement in university or community service
Deadline: June 15, 2018