Golden Key Graduate Scholar Award – Spring Selection (Deadline: June 15, 2015)
Who Can Apply:
- Full Time or Part Time members in a post-baccalaureate program of study at an accredited institution at the time of application OR
- Full Time or Part Time member in an undergraduate program who will be enrolled in a post-baccalaureate program in the academic year immediately following the granting of the award
- Must be a Golden Key member
1.) A personal statement of no more than 5 pages that states what program you will pursue or are pursuing, what university you have applied to or are attending, what the status of your application is, when you plan to begin your program and anticipated date of completion. If already enrolled, please note this in your statement and you will only need to list what program you are enrolled in. Your statement should also address why you are pursuing post-baccalaureate or professional studies.
2.) Answer to the following question (500 words max):
- How do you plan to use your post-baccalaureate degree to impact the world through academics, leadership and service?
3.) Complete the Program Questionnaire within the online application.
4.) One letter of recommendation from any of the following:
- A faculty member in your field of study
- A current or former employer
- A university or organization official familiar with your involvement in university or community service
6.) A current and comprehensive academic transcript. Unofficial transcripts will be accepted.
- If you are a current undergraduate student you must upload a copy of your acceptance letter for the institution you will be doing your post baccalaureate studies at.
Deadline: June 15, 2015