Golden Key International Travel Grant to North America (Deadline: November 30, 2017)
Who Can Apply: Currently active Golden Key undergraduate & graduate members, as well as chapter advisors and Council members (CoA/CoSM), whose home institution is not located in the Bahamas, Canada or the US (or its territories) may apply for these awards. Prospective GK members may be considered. Emphasis will be placed on the following areas: leadership & involvement within Golden Key, other extracurricular involvement, academic performance and development gained from the conference. Applicant’s home institution may NOT be based in the Bahamas, Canada or the United States and its territories.
1. Current resume/ CV
2. Current transcript—official or unofficial copy (students only)
3. At least one letter of recommendation from any university faculty/staff member (students only)
4. Answers to the following questions (word limit for each question is 500 words):
- Which Leadership Summit do you wish to attend? What is your second choice?
- Why do you want to attend a GK Leadership Summit?
- How will attending the Leadership Summit benefit your personal and professional endeavors?
- Why do you feel that you should receive a 2018 Travel Grant?
Deadline: November 30, 2017