Who Can Apply:
- Must be either attending, or planning to attend a university or college within the 2021 – 2022 academic year.
- Applicants under 18 must have permission from a parent or legal guardian
- Must be in good standing with the university or college to be attended
- Submit essays via email to [email protected]
- Must include your name and the name of the school you are attending or planning to attend
Submission: The scholarship essay, should be at least two paragraphs long and can about one of these two topics:
- Why do you want to be a health care professional?
- Why do you want to work in the legal world?
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Learn More: https://www.justicepays.com/scholarship