Who Can Apply:
- Students who are currently attending or have been accepted to an accredited law school in the United States. This includes students enrolled at an accredited 4-year university and have been accepted to a law school. (Copy of acceptance letter will have to be included in application submission)
- Academic achievement as reflected by a minimum 3.0 GPA.
- Applicant is a US citizen.
Submission: A typed essay no more than three pages long (double spaced, Times New Roman, size 12 font) answering one of the two following essay topics listed above.
1. As a victim, what are the top 10 things you should ask your personal injury lawyer?
2. How would the world be different if there were no personal injury lawyers?
Deadline: December 1, 2015
Learn More: Goodman Acker, P.C. Scholarship