Who Can Apply:
- Applicant must be either a current law student at an accredited law school within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend law school.
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA.
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript.
Submission: Please choose one of the three prompts provided for your essay. Essays must be between 500 and 1000 words.
- What impact do you believe the Affordable Healthcare Act will have on the U.S. legal system?
- In your opinion, what law is most out of date and should be rectified or repealed?
- What future do you foresee for legal marketing with the inclusion of social media?
Deadline: June 1, 2015
Learn More: Goodwin & Scieszka Innovation Scholarship