Who Can Apply:
- Current graduating senior of Globe High School.
- Arizona resident for tuition purposes at state universities or community colleges.
- Financial need as indicated on the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (www.fafsa.ed.gov/).
- Admitted to an Arizona university, community college or vocational/technical school.
- Cumulative grade point average 3.0 or higher.
- Demonstrated evidence of high motivation, determination to succeed and potential leadership.
- Extracurricular/community involvement.
- Preference for students who have participated in high school or community competitive athletics.
Deadline: March 27, 2015
Learn More: Governor Rose Mofford Scholarship