Great West Casualty Company Scholarship (Deadline: February 15, 2020)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be the son or daughter of a currently active full-time person employed by any ORI Great West Holdings, Inc. subsidiary corporation for a minimum of one year prior to the date of the scholarship application. Applicants must be graduating high school seniors.
- Selection of recipients is based on such factors as above-average scholastic performance while in high school, class rank, ACT/SAT test scores, and essay evaluation. Applicants must have applied or been accepted as a full-time student at an accredited post-secondary educational institution located within the United States. Priority consideration will be given to those attending a four-year college/university.
• Completed online application
• Two (2) “Character Counts” recommendations
• Official high school transcript
Deadline: February 15, 2020