Greater North County Chamber of Commerce Scholarship (Deadline: February 17, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- The Greater North County Chamber of Commerce Scholarship is intended to recognize graduating seniors who have shown a commitment to building a better community, and have demonstrated a record of community service in the area.
- The Greater North County Chamber of Commerce Scholarship will be awarded to graduating seniors who reside in North St. Louis County.
- In 2017, the Greater North County Chamber will award four (4) $1,000 Merit Scholarships and one (1) $1,000 Perseverance Scholarship to a student who has persevered in his or her studies despite facing some tough obstacles.
Returning this year—Chamber member, Jacob’s Ladder Ministries, also will award one (1) $500 Scholarship to a student who has persevered in his or her studies despite facing some tough obstacles.
- The scholarship may be used for post-high school continuing education expenses including college or university tuition, room and board, books, fees, or for expenses associated with a trade or technical school program.
- Complete application form.
- Have a school official sign your application form to verify your grade point average. (Transcripts are not needed)
Deadline: February 17, 2017