Who Can Apply: The Greater Pensacola Scholarship Programprovides academic year scholarship support to students from Escambia County, FL. Students who have received this scholarship in the past MUST re-apply for consideration.
- Candidates for this scholarship are expected to be involved in school and community leadership and have exhibited qualities of high character and integrity.
- For award consideration, applicants must submit the following documentation by the application deadline. For details on how to submit, please go to the instruction section of the application.
1. Most recent unofficial transcript (if a college freshman please use final high school transcript);
2. Personal Statement of educational and career goals; and
3. Letter of reference from a faculty or other community member familiar with the students’ performance.
Deadline: December 21, 2020