Who Can Apply:
1. Participants must provide proof that they are either currently enrolled or have been accepted at an accredited university in 2018.
2. Applicants must submit pictures or documents of a community service act that they have been a part of, along with their application.
3. An essay describing a community service activity that you have participated in.
Submission: In order to apply for this scholarship applicants are required to write an essay of 1,000 words.
Topic: Describe a community service activity or initiative that you have participated in.
The following points should be taken into consideration while writing the essay:
1. What does green living mean to you?
2. Why do you think this specific community service activity is important, and what should people know about it?
Deadline: October 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.greenmatch.co.uk/scholarship