Greta J. Russell Medical Mutual of Ohio Scholarship (Deadline: July 29, 2016)
Who Can Apply: This scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students (undergraduate or graduate), who are enrolled in an Integrative Field Experience course or capstone or a faculty approved Independent Study course which includes a research project that will address a problem, dilemma, or issue in their community or the broader society.
- Currently enrolled & pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Must enroll in an Integrative Field Experience course (including: PF480 or Capstone for undergrad students; GRAD680 or Capstone for graduate students; or a Faculty approved independent study course)
- Completed minimum of 8 credit hours of major area course work
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Letter of recommendation from Franklin faculty member or professional in the chosen field of study for the research project.
- Submit, 1-2 page, doubled spaced, essay discussing his/her academic achievements, and his/her anticipated Integrative Field Experience research project, including the objectives, expected outcomes, and impact of the project
Deadline: July 29, 2016