Who Can Apply: This scholarship is to provide financial assistance to students (undergraduate or graduate), who are enrolled in an Integrative Field Experience course which includes a research project that will address a problem, dilemma, or issue in their community or the broader society.
- Currently enrolled & pursuing a bachelor’s or master’s degree
- Enrolled in an Integrative Field Experience course (PF480, GRAD680 or faculty approved independent study course focused on a field experience project)
- Completed minimum of 8 credit hours of major area course work
- Minimum GPA of 3.0
- Letter of recommendation from Franklin faculty member or professional in the chosen field of study for the research project.
- Submit, maximum 2 page, doubled spaced essay discussing your achievements, and their anticipated Integrative Field Experience research project, including the objectives, expected outcomes, and impact of the project
Deadline: July 31, 2015