Who Can Apply:
– Applicant should be current graduate student. Incoming, Full-time and part-time students are eligible, but you need to be currently enrolled to apply.
Incoming students can submit their acceptance letter, documents and their future college attendance.
– Interested in medical related research with an interest in Ayurveda.
– Any previously awarded scholarships or monetary prizes have no bearing on this scholarship award.
– Applicants will need to submit the scholarship application.
– The application includes an essay of 500 to 700 words.
– A letter of recommendation (in English) from a professor belonging to previous university or college.
– Scan of Student ID and Photographs should also to be emailed
– Any additional certificates will be given extra credit
Deadline: July 15, 2017
Learn More: http://www.grocare.com/scholarship