The Grocare Scholarship (Deadline: June 1, 2018)
Who Can Apply:
– Applicant should be current graduate student. Incoming, Full-time and part-time students are eligible, but you need to be currently enrolled to apply. To verify enrollment, please email your transcript to [email protected] with your name in the subject line.
Incoming students can submit their acceptance letter, documents and their future college attendance.
– Interested in medical related research with an interest in Ayurveda.
– Any previously awarded scholarships or monetary prizes have no bearing on this scholarship award.
– Applicants will need to submit the scholarship application
– The application includes an essay of 500 to 700 words. In addition, applicants need to email their transcript AND acceptance letter (in English)
– A letter of recommendation (in English) from a professor belonging to previous university or college.
– Scan of Student ID and Photographs should also to be emailed
– Any additional certificates will be given extra credit
Deadline: June 1, 2018
Learn More: http://www.grocare.com/scholarship