Who Can Apply:
– Be enrolled at a college or university and planning to attend in 2016.
– Write an essay of at least 200 words stating how the scholarship can benefit you and your educational plans.
– Demonstrate Community service – this should be included in the essay.
– Have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 on undergraduate college course work.
– Include your full name, address, email, phone, and evidence demonstrating you meet the qualifications.
Deadline: December 10, 2015
Learn More: Growing Together Scholarship