GTE Financial Scholarship (Deadline: June 17, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- The applicant must be a member of GTE Financial and be the primary account holder at the time of application.
- The applicant must be an incoming freshman or a continuing full-time student pursuing an undergraduate degree. Graduating high school senior, undergraduate freshman, sophomore, junior, or senior continuing their undergraduate education in the following academic year is eligible. Not applicable for graduate level students.
- The applicant must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 or greater.
- Applicants must be attending courses full-time at an accredited two-year or four-year college/university in the United States.
- Both previous applicants and previous winners are eligible and encouraged to reapply.
- There are no age limitations on applying for the scholarship as long as applicants meet the eligibility requirements stated above.
Deadline: June 17, 2016