Guardian Debt Relief Scholarship (Deadline: December 31, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college located in the United States.
- Open to both graduate and undergraduate students.
- Graduating high school seniors with a GPA of 3.0 or higher are eligible to apply for the scholarship.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.0 if you are already enrolled in college.
- You must successfully complete the application form and written essay. The essay must be double spaced and submitted through email. Word Documents and PDF (.doc, .docx, .pdf) formats will be accepted. All other formats will not be considered. All essays must be at least 2000 words in length and must include a heading with your full name and date on the first page. Essays totaling less than 2000 words will not be considered.
How to Apply: Submit a 2,000 word essay based on one of the three essay topics listed below. The five (5) most impressive and informative essays will be selected for the awards.
- Who do you consider to be a role model in your life? Why is this person your role model?
- What do you consider to be the most pressing societal problem we face today and why?
- Pick an experience from your own life and explain how it has influenced your development.
Scholarship Amount: $1,000
Number of Scholarships Offered: 1
Deadline: December 31, 2016