Who Can Apply: The Guinn B. Burton Medical Scholarship Fund was created to support medical scholarships for undergraduate and graduate students with financial need.
- Undergraduates at the Junior and Senior level AND Graduate students.
- Full-time enrollment.
- Student must demonstrate financial need according to FAFSA Student Aid Report (SAR).
- Student must desire a career in a medical field.
- Preference for students from Arizona.
- Preference for students involved in community service activities.
Deadline: May 18, 2018