Who Can Apply: In order to be eligible, students must meet the following criteria:
- Enrolled in college or law school courses in Fall of 2018
- Proven academic achievement, as evidenced by a GPA of 3.0 or greater
- Accepted into a pre law undergraduate program, or a law school in the U.S.
- Born in the U.S., or be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
- A resume that includes community involvement activities
- An essay relating to their chosen area of law, one to three pages in length
- Transcripts from their high school or college
- A complete copy of school transcripts
- A letter of acceptance showing where they plan to attend school in Fall 2018
- Proof of legal residency, preferably a birth certificate, passport or permanent resident card. Social Security Cards will not be accepted.
Deadline: February 15, 2018