Who Can Apply:
- Qualified applicants must be currently enrolled in a college or university in the United States.
- Qualified applicants must have a minimum GPA of 3.0 in the college or university in which they are enrolled.
- Qualified applicants must submit a letter of recommendation from either a member of their local community or from a faculty member from the college or university that they are attending.
- Qualified applicants must provide a 500-to-1,000 word essay on the topic chosen by the GWC Injury Lawyers selection committee.
- All student applicant essays must be in a .PDF format, with the file name as: lastname_firstname_gwc.pdf.
Submission: Students will be chosen based upon their exemplary academic skills, their service to their communities, and a short essay in response to the following topic:
“How do personal injury attorneys benefit society?”
Deadline: July 16, 2019
Learn More: https://www.gwclaw.com/scholarship-college/