H. Max Price Scholarship (Deadline: April 5, 2019)
Who Can Apply: To provide scholarships for students to attend accredited trade schools.
- To be determined by the Scholarship Committee of TCF with approval of the Board of Directors.
- To be distributed annually to traditional and/or non-traditional applicants who will be attending an accredited trade school.
- A current Power Construction & Maintenance, Inc. and/or one of its subsidiary employees and/or their family members are to receive preference if they qualify.
- If a point system is used in the selection process, then donors would expect that applicants receive a point for the aforementioned association.
- If no student who plans to attend a trade school applies for the scholarship, other prospective students will be eligible.
Deadline: April 5, 2019