Hach & Rose, LLP Annual College Scholarship (Deadline: May 15, 2018)
Who Can Apply: Hach & Rose, LLP will provide $10,000 to help one student who is a graduating senior in high school or in good standing with their university, college, community college, or graduate school in the United States. To be eligible for selection for this scholarship, you must meet the following criteria:
- Your life must have been touched by a person injured due to someone else’s negligence.
- You must be a legal resident of the United States.
- At the date of the award, you must be at least eighteen (18) years old.
- At the date of the award, you must be enrolled (or accepted with plans to attend) in a college, university, or graduate program in the United States.
- For graduating high school seniors, have a sealed, official transcript from your high school by the time the scholarship is disbursed on May 15, 2018. (This will replace proof of enrollment and good standing in a college, university, or graduate school)
Submission: Essay prompt : “Your life was touched in some manner by an individual who was hurt in an accident caused by someone else’s negligence. Tell us how the event impacted your life, and what you learned or how you have grown as a result.”
Deadline: May 15, 2018