Who Can Apply: The Hallifax Scholarship for Mothers Fund is designed to benefit mothers currently enrolled in a career-focused degree program at Johnson County Community College in the state of Kansas.
Eligible applicants must meet the following criteria:
– Be a single or married mother;
– Be currently enrolled or plan to enroll in a career-focused degree program at Johnson County Community College;
– Have a total family income of less than $30,000 per year; and
– Have a past academic GPA of 2.25 (C+) or above on a 4.0 scale.
- In 300 words or less, describe how this scholarship will help you pursue your educational/career goals? What do you hope to achieve with your education? What is your most important educational experience to date?
- Attach a copy of your 2015/2016 1040EZ, 1040A or 1040 IRS Forms filed by all household members (use most recent)
- Please attach any financial aid award letters you have received.
Deadline: October 17, 2017