Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled in (or accepted to) a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be legal U.S. residents aged 18 or older at the time of application.
- Our scholarship contest is not open to anyone employed in, or whose immediate family is employed in, the promotional products industry in any capacity. This includes (but is not limited to) suppliers, distributors and organizations that primarily service the promotional products industry.
Submission: In a 400-600-word essay, write a response to one of the following essay prompts:
- What’s in a logo? What makes a logo effective? How should a company or organization utilize its logo to support the brand?
- Why does a company’s brand matter? How can a company or organization build its brand?
- Describe and evaluate a situation where marketing has positively affected the relationship(s) between a business or organization and its customer(s) and/or employees.
- Submit your essay, transcript, and letter of recommendation to [email protected]
- Applications with persistent spelling or grammatical errors will not be considered.
- No substitutions, new drafts, or corrected pages will be accepted once you have submitted your original application.
Deadline: May 30, 2016
Learn More: https://www.halo.com/scholarship-contest.aspx