HALO Branded Solutions Scholarship (Deadline: May 1, 2017)
Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be enrolled in (or accepted to) a full-time undergraduate program at an accredited U.S. university.
- Applicants must be legal U.S. residents aged 18 or older at the time of application.
Submission: In a 400-600-word essay, write a response to one of the following essay prompts:
- Describe your favorite use of promotional products by a company or organization. What was the product? Why was it a positive addition to the brand’s marketing campaign? (Example: You received your favorite bag while volunteering in your community or you saw a “street team” promoting a new beverage with samples and water bottles.)
- Give an example of a rebranding strategy done well. Why was the change necessary, what steps did the brand take to implement the change and what was the result?
- With summer just around the corner, how can marketers heat up their brand messages by adding promotional products to their marketing mix? What summer-time promos would you recommend and why? (Example: Sponsors of a music festival may hand out packets of sunblock or stylish sunglasses; a company hosting a golf outing may send participants “thank you” bags with golf balls and tees after the event.)
Deadline: May 1, 2017
Learn More: https://www.halo.com/scholarship-contest.aspx