Who Can Apply:
- This scholarship is offered to any student currently enrolled in an accredited community college, undergraduate, or graduate program in the United States. Students who are incoming first-year college students who are high school graduates or possess a GED can also apply.
- The candidate must possess a demonstrated interest in community service and a dedication to their education.
- All eligible candidates must be in good academic standing, with a minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above.
- All applicants must submit an updated résumé, their status as a student, contact information, and completed cover sheet.
- The scholarship candidate must write a 750-word essay in Times New Roman 12-point font that provides a meaningful description of their experiences in community service and what giving back to their community means to them.
Deadline: January 31, 2018
Learn More: https://www.attorneyhamilton.com/scholarship