Who Can Apply:
- Applicants must be a student in good standing with a GPA of 3.0 or higher.
- Seeking either an undergraduate degree or advanced degree at an accredited institution of higher education within the United States.
- Worked at a part-time job at some point during high school and/or college or anticipated need to work during undergraduate or graduate education.
- Be accepted to an institution of higher learning.
- And one of the following applies:
- Graduated from high school or are graduating within 9 months
- Have received GED or are receiving GED within 9 months.
- Accepted as a two to four-year college student enrolled in a US institution for undergraduate or graduate studies.
- Official or Unofficial Transcript
- A submission in the form of either an:
- 1-2 page essay (500-800) words
- Creative Video
- Podcast Style Recording on one of the following topic:
- How are you driven to innovate? How do you plan to influence progress in your community or in any space, on any level? Or, how you have already affected positive change with your ideas or actions?
Deadline: May 7, 2021
Learn More: https://www.lawhancock.com/scholarship/