Who Can Apply:
- Parent, patient, or sibling of a patient diagnosed with a medically complex rare disease (living or deceased). Age at the time of diagnosis for the affected child must be 17 years or less.
- Rare disease must be listed here or a documented undiagnosed condition
- Applicant must reside in or have graduated from high-school in Clark, Lincoln, or Nye county (Southern Nevada)
- Be enrolled or have acceptance for an accredited two- or four-year college degree program.
- U.S. Citizen or a permanent legal resident
- G.P.A. of 2.5 or higher (GPA not considered for parents)
- Must not have been awarded this scholarship in the past
Deadline: December 1, 2020
Learn More: http://littlemisshannah.org/scholarship/