Who Can Apply:
- You must currently be enrolled in or have been accepted to (and planning to attend) a college or university in the United States.
- You must have a cumulative GPA of 3.5 or higher cumulative GPA in the current or most recent secondary education program you have attended.
- Your personal information, including full legal name, current contact information
- A 500 word essay explaining how the accident you were involved affects you in an educational setting
- A transcript verifying your GPA
- Contact information for an academic reference who can speak about how your disability affects you in the education setting
- A copy of your acceptance letter or current enrollment summary
- Contact information for the academic institutions tuition or scholarship office
Deadline: August 1, 2016