Harbor Breeze Cruises & Whale Watching Scholarship (Deadline: April 30, 2016)
Who Can Apply:
- Must have plans to be enrolled as a college/university student within the United States starting fall 2016.
- Must have a cumulative GPA of at least 3.0 (or the equivalent).
- Must be an American citizen, permanent resident, or hold a valid student visa.
- Must submit an essay meeting the specifications in the description.
- The essay must be the applicant’s original work.
- All submissions must be uploaded no later than 11:59 pm PST on April 30, 2016.
- Essay – Please write an essay that answers the following questions: How do you foresee social media and advertising evolving in the future? What will the next generations of customers expect? How can Harbor Breeze Cruises, as a whale watch operations, engage these customers going into the future? How can Harbor Breeze Cruises stand out from the competition going forward in the future?
- Letter of Recommendation – Written by a teacher, this letter will evaluate the student’s academic merit.
- Your Photo – Your photo will be posted on this website if chosen as a recipient of the award.
Deadline: April 30, 2016