Who Can Apply:
- High school students who plan to attend an accredited US College.
- College students attending an accredited US College.
- Law students currently accepted or enrolled in an ABA-accredited law school
- Essays should be approximately 1500 – 2000 words in length
- Applications must be submitted via email to the address provided below.
- All materials must be submitted in Word or PDF format.
- Applicants must provide their full name and all current contact information including mailing address, email address, and phone number.
- Applicants must complete and sign the attached PDF application form download PDF here and submit with other required materials.
- Proof of attendance or acceptance at school as outlined above.
- Proof of a minimum 3.0 GPA from the school you currently attend or most recently attended (Copy of official transcript required.)
- Proof of personal affiliation or family affiliation with any branch of the US military or law enforcement agency.
Deadline: June 30, 2015
Learn More: Hardy Wolf & Downing Scholarship Award